Gearing Up for the 2012 User Conference in Brisbane07 Aug
At the end of this month, Brisbane will host the 2012 Squiz and Funnelback International User Conference at the Hilton Brisbane Hotel. Set over two days (August 30-31st), this year's conference promises to cover a wide array of topics, providing attendees with the opportunity to garner all the latest news and offerings from both Squiz and Funnelback.
Day one of the conference is a series of presentations focusing on a variety of CMS solutions, user stories and the latest news from both Squiz and Funnelback. Some of the presentations that will be held on day one include:
- 7 Ways to be Accessible, a look at 7 important things you can do to comply with AGIMO’s 31st of December WCAC2.0 deadline.
- Squiz Roadmap Product Launch, the launch of Squiz's social ideation solution, along with exciting stories of how the product is already being used.
- The 5 Most Important Things Happening to Squiz Matrix This Year, John Paul Syriatowicz (Squiz Managing Director) highlights the five most important changes that have or are about to occur with Squiz Matrix.
- Introducing Funnelback Version 12, Matthew Sheppard (Manager, Research and Development, Funnelback) introduces the latest version of Funnelback's enterprise search engine, showcasing new functionality and improved integration with Squiz Matrix.
- The Latest and Greatest from Squiz and Funnelback Europe, Stephen Morgan (Director of Squiz and Funnelback, UK) outlines the latest sites and trends emerging in websites and search from the United Kingdom.
Day two allows delegates to choose amongst a series of workshops and training sessions from both Squiz and Funnelback. Squiz's three masterclasses go in-depth on the topics of mobile solutions, web accessibility and security in Squiz Matrix, while Funnelback host a variety of hands-on exercises covering a wide array of search functionality.
Over the course of the conference, there will also be a number of opportunities for attendees to socialise and network with their colleagues, including the conference gala dinner, held at the conclusion of the first day.
With less than a month to the conference, now's the time to register for what is sure to be two information-packed days that should not be missed! See you there!
Prices for the Squiz & Funnelback International User Conference 2012 can be viewed on Squiz web site. Packages are available for groups of three or more. Registrations can be submitted through the Hotel Network.